7/18/2022 12:00:31 PM
American Democracy is in peril, so I’ve decided to use my art to encourage registration and voting. What you see here is one of three Voting Vignettes (thanks to Charlie for the catchy name). I'm working on a new web page where I'll be offering them for free to get-out-the-vote organizations. Know of a group that could use them? Contact me.
5/16/2022 2:40:41 PM

I can’t even express how angry I feel about the recent Supreme Court leaked document regarding women’s healthcare here in America. Angry enough that I joined the huge pro-choice demonstration in my town, and angry enough to imagine the following chat that mothers may (and in some states, already do) need to have with their daughters.
Girls, we need to have a talk.
Until you are ready to take on the decades-long, crushing responsibility of having children, you cannot have sex. At all. Every single form of birth control fails sometimes. Every one, that is, except abstinence.
Since rape happens sometimes, you’ll also need to just stay home where it’s safe.
Well, most of the time home is safe. Then again, there are plenty of homes where girls are raped by people who are supposed to be trusted adults.
So I guess what I’m telling you is that you can never be safe.
11/9/2020 2:35:32 PM
January 20, 2021--The trespasser is escorted out of the White House.
9/14/2020 1:48:45 PM
Don’t you just love this country? I can play golf all day and 1,000 people will die a horrible death from this fake disease. Much better than having to actually go to Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody. I am the best president of all the presidents, and of course much better than Obama!
6/8/2020 3:43:02 PM
Seeing images of people all over the world protesting George Floyd’s brutal murder, feeling sad about not taking part in the protests because of the virus, reading about Trump cowering in a bunker and behind the new wall around the White House, plus watching video of the gassing and firing of rubber bullets into a crowd of peaceful protesters so that he could have a clear path to a photo op—it’s been quite a disturbing few weeks.
It’s the right day for me to post a new blog, I’m just having a hard time finding something to say. So what you see here is a repost that appeared on my previous website. I posted it originally after finding (real!) pearls at a thrift store.
